Have you ever wondered how to make a plate of lovely scrambled eggs which looks and tastes heavenly?
So how does one actually whip the perfect scrambled eggs? It really is not difficult. Really.
The crucial part in making scrambled eggs is timing, because there is nothing worse than rubbery or dry eggs to start your day.
If you have ever had trouble making a good serving of scrambled eggs, try the following ingredients and easy steps below:
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Total cook time: 6 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons cream or milk/evaporated milk
- 1-teaspoon butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, break open the eggs gently.
2. Add the milk or cream to the eggs along with some salt. Beat them with well.
3. Melt butter over medium-high heat until foamy in a non-stick skillet.
4. Add eggs and cook, stirring, until large, fluffy curds form and the eggs are fully cooked through, for about 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Season with pepper and serve.